Squat: Raw - 330kg / Equipped - 365kg
Bench Press: Raw - 207.5 / Equipped - 275kg (IPF Estonian Record)
Deadlift: Deadlift - 355kg (GPC Australian open record -100kg category) / Equipped - Deadlift- 360kg (IPF Estonian record)
Total: 892.5kg ( GPC All time Australian open record & World record -100kg category) – Equipped - 970kg
How did you get started in the sport?
I started training at the age of 14 and have been consistently competing since 2005. My first international competition was 2006 in Bulgaria (Sub-Junior World Championships) where I achieved 2nd place in -82.5kg weight category. Since that time, I have taken my training very seriously, improving my technique and strength.
I’m currently training at PTC Malaga, Perth, and focusing my efforts on raw lifting within GPC’s 100kg weight class. At 27, my next goal is competing in the 2018 ProRAW X at Arnold Classic Australia to break all-time records in Powerlifting.
Proudest Sporting Achievement?
- 2x Sub-Junior World Champion 2007&2008 IPF
- Multiple European Championships medalist in Junior & Open class IPF
- Multiple Estonian Champion IPF
- Australian Champion 2017 & overall third -100kg class GPC
- Western Australian Champion 2017 & overall winner -100kg class GPC
- All time Australian & World record holder -100kg class GPC
What are your competetive goals in the next 5 years?
I have a few. I think I can put them in order though here:
- Break Australian records at GPC Push/Pull competition and win overall in December 2017.
- To compete at ProRAW X 2018 in -110kg class.
- Be the first powerlifter in Australia to total 900+ kg in -100kg class.
- 400kg deadlift in -100kg class.
- Total 1000+ kg total equipped in -100kg class.
Why choose Harris?
Because I asked other lifters what was good, and I was recommended Harris. Now that im using Harris, they were right. The Pro Lever on the 13mm belt is my favourite piece of equipment.