Bench Press: 120kg
Deadlift: 225kg (Current U75kg Open Women’s GPC National Record)
Total: 532.5kg (Current U75kg Open Women’s GPC National Total Record)
Ranked equal 2nd in the U75kg All-time Women’s Total Record
Currently Ranked 10th Strongest Female in Australia in Open Weight Class
How did you get started in the sport?
Growing up with a twin brother I started playing footy since I was 5. I was scouted by the Australian Development team/ ACT Brumbies at the age of 16 to play professional rugby league and rugby union. I unfortunately suffered a major knee injured at the start of my career and since then have had 4 total knee reconstructions in the space of 4 years (from when I was 16-20). I had to retire from the sport but since started in the gym for my rehabilitation, (prior to my injury I had never been into a gym). I instantaneously became addicted to the gym after seeing my body change and my strength increase. I spent a lot of my time idolizing and following great bodybuilders and powerlifters and the obsession took off from there. I decided to study a 4 year full time degree Exercise Physiology while working as a PT. 8 years later, putting my study into practice by competing in my first bodybuilding show in 2014 when I was 19 years old. I needed something more though- bodybuilding wasn’t entirely fulfilling for me, as I didn’t see athleticism needed to do a show- that’s how I decided to shift my focus onto powerlifting. And I believe that they both sports complement one another. I am now one of Australia’s strongest female athletes..
Proudest Sporting Achievement?
- Awarded first place in the 2017 GPC Nationals U75kg Open women’s Class (this was only my second big PL meet)
- Winning the 2017 Sydney Cup and pulling a 225kg deadlift to secure a national deadlift record and open total record
- Winning the first ever IFBB Arnold classic Australian Tour Figure Novice Category in 2015
- Being the youngest Figure Open competitor at the First Ever Australian Amateur Olympia in 2015
What are your competetive goals in the next 5 years?
- December Push/Pull where I hope to take both the National Benchpress and Deadlift single lift records
- March 2018 I will be competing in PRO RAW X (my first Pro Raw) very exciting!
- At the end of 2018- early 2019 I will compete in bodybuilding show (in the physique division for the first time as I was figure before).
- In the next five years my ultimate goal would have to be to become the strongest U75kg Women of all time.
- I also hope to be the youngest physique PRO- by attaining an Australian pro status as an Australia in the next 2 years.
Why choose Harris?
I have been using Harris wraps and knee sleeves and how found the quality is second to none and they have lasted me more than 5 years and I still continue to use them! I love the qualities the brand encompasses and they acknowledge how I represent myself as an athlete (which I am very passionate about) Harris are willing to work with me and support me equally in both sports which is rare!